Author Topic: Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators eBook  (Read 480 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators eBook
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:44:13 PM »
Microsoft has always been focused more on enterprise and business users. The Windows 10 operating system apparently brings many interesting features for the business users thereby helping them to manage their systems better.

The flexibility and the built-in security features of Windows 10 help business users to keep pace with their business growth. Windows 10 Enterprise was yet another step ahead to help the enterprise and business users more. The Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators eBook will help you get acquainted with configuring, deploying, managing and securing Windows 10 for your enterprise.

The major topics covered in the book include setting up the administrator’s account, installation and configuration settings according to the enterprise, various management strategies and how to use third-party tools for deployment scenarios. The book also helps users learning how to configure the Remote Server Administration Tools and manage their Azure Active Directory and Windows Server. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage the Windows 10 security and work with Azure AD and Intune Management.

Summarized Topics in the eBook

♦ Understand the remote access capabilities

♦ Use third-party tools to deploy Windows 10

♦ Customize image and user Interface experience

♦ Implement assigned access rights

♦ Configure remote administration

♦ Manage Windows 10 security

♦ Work with Azure AD and Intune management.

This eBook “Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators” is written by knowledgeable authors and will help you learn the advanced features of Windows 10 and their deployment plus how to configure the key technologies of the program. The book actually puts all the knowledge in the right place and is a wonderful resource to help customers in their quest for managing Windows 10.

NOTE: I used my corporate email address to obtain this eBook and want to share it with you our members at W10NI.  This link will redirect to my OneDrive account and allow you to download this eBook Free...System Admin.

initial source
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:38:00 PM by javajolt »